- First, some eagerly anticipated pieces from the fall presentation. I personally love both the sweater and dress in the Stained Glass motif. It also comes in opera gloves.
- And a few more standout print collections. There's the usual jacquard and foulard, but also some lamé in the mix!
- Sporty sweaters and knits. Both the moto sweaters look extremely wearable and I've loved J.Crew's bouclé offerings in the recent past, so I'm eager to check out the Bouclé Moto Jacket and Stretch Wool Moto Jacket.
- More dressed-up sweatshirts, now expanding into the dress category. I love the whole chic sweatshirt trend, and it becomes apparent after a while that though these are the perfect comfy outer layer, you can't wear the same one every day like you would a coat! Which is why I welcome varied offerings.
- Chiffon blouses: dainty and dolled-up in dots, tipping, and creamy tones.
- A new silhouette: the Rylan Blazer.
- Topcoats! I'm loving all three of these -- quaint and sweet.
- Colorblock coats: so your colorblocking doesn't get covered up in the colder months.
- Big, bold jewelry. Remember the Lulu Frost Tangerine Resin Necklace from last year and how over-the-top it seemed then? Well it looks like that was just the beginning . . .
So, what do you think of this rollout? Anything that's piqued your interest? Anything you're wishing had been included?